Thomas J. Henry Tennis Center
The Thomas J. Henry Tennis Center has 12 courts and is the home for the TAMUCC Tennis Teams. Additionally, Recreational Sports will have open recreation times for patrons who want to play.
Patrons must have an active SandDollar to use the courts. Guests much purchase a day pass or punch pass at the Dugan Wellness Center and be with a person with a current active SandDollar to use courts.
Recreational Sports has ordered some gear for patrons who may not have a racquet.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Use of the tennis courts is a privilege. Be courteous and respectful of others.
- Tennis courts are available for use by students, Recreational Sports membership holders or for scheduled/reserved events. The facility is not open to the public. Display appropriate identification upon request.
- Courts may not be available for open recreation use during academic classes, intercollegiate athletics, recreational programming, or special events. During open recreation, use of courts is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Appropriate athletic attire is required. Shoes may not mark the courts.
- Bike, skateboards, and rollerblades are not permitted.
- Tennis courts are state property, therefore, no private lessons can be held on the tennis courts.
- Guests/children must be accompanied by a sponsor.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- The university is not responsible for lost or stolen property or injuries sustained by participating. Do not bring valuables to the facility.
- Report all accidents/injuries to the office.