Islanders Walk for Wellness
Use the Island Hall track for your walking/jogging program.
- No membership required, but you must be a benefits eligible employee of the university.
- To be identified in this program, it is required that you wear the Walking Program t-shirt lslanders I Walk for Wellness while in the facility and on the track.
- Sanddollar required for entry, even without a paid membership.
- For program monitoring purposes, sign in is required at the Welcome Desk.
- Use of other areas of the facility is not permitted with this program unless a membership is purchased.
- Participants are expected to abide by all program and facilities guidelines.
- The goal of the Chancellor’s Wellness Initiative is to encourage people who haven’t been exercising to get moving! If you already have a membership you are not eligible for a t-shirt at this time.
*** To sign up for the program, come to the Recreational Sports Office in the Dugan Wellness Center.
For questions or disability-related accommodations, please contact Rec Sports at (361) 825-2454.
Distance Education Students please follow the link here to view the programs and amenities that Rec Sports has to offer.
Click on the icons to connect with us
through social media!
6300 Ocean Dr, 78412 Corpus Christi, United States