The Outdoor Pool is OPEN for the season.
The outdoor pool is open from late April through late October, weather permitting. The pool is located adjacent to the Field House.
For the safety and enjoyment of all,
please follow these and lifeguard instructions.
1. A valid SandDollar ID, current program pass, guest pass, or camp sponsorship is required to access the pool.
2. A swimsuit is required. Hemmed shorts and/or white t-shirts may be worn in addition to a swim suit.
3. Shower before entering pool. Persons who are visibly dirty, have open wounds, or contagious conditions will not be permitted in the pool. Diapers must be covered with plastic pants.
4. Lifeguards must be present to swim.
5. Swimmers must demonstrate adequate skills before progressing to deep areas.
6. Children who are unable to stand in the shallow end must be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
7. Swim equipment (kick boards, pull buoys, swim paddles, fins) shall only be used for their designed purpose.
8. The chair lift is only to be used by individuals who need assistance entering/exiting the pool.
9. The following items or behaviors are not permitted in the pool area:
10. Any persons under the influence or suspicion of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed in the pool area.
11. No breath holding underwater for longer than 30 seconds.
12. Pool capacity is 200 persons.