A punch pass gives you access to the Recreation Facilities.
- Five visits are on each pass, which has a value of $20.
- Benefits eligible university employees can obtain one punch pass per month during the program.
- Your Sanddollar ID must also be presented with the punch pass.
- These may only be used by the individual picking up the pass at the Recreational Sports office.
- If you wish to bring a guest, a separate guest pass may be purchased.
Programs available with the Punch Pass
Use our facilities and equipment during open or unreserved times, activities include weight training, cardiovascular equipment, track, basketball, volleyball, & badminton.
Attend to any Recreational Sports group fitness classes.
*** To sign up for the program, come to the Recreational Sports Office in the Dugan Wellness Center.
For questions or disability-related accommodations, please contact Rec Sports at (361) 825-2454.
Distance Education Students please follow the link here to view the programs and amenities that Rec Sports has to offer.